• +92 22 2651015
  • info@frdp.org.pk
  • House No. B 67, Naseem Nagar, Phase I, Qasimabad


Fast Rural Development Program – FRDP has zero tolerance for corruption and bribery, we are committed to listen and address any violation of right of our workers, suppliers, contractors and our beneficiaries’ communities.

How to make a complaint:
If you want to register a complaint with Fast Rural Development Program, you may:

  1. Complain directly to our field staff, who will redress or forward the complaint.
  2. Call us between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday to Friday on to our number: +92 336 0244673
  3. Email: complaints@frdp.org.pk
  4. Fill in the electronic form stating the nature of your complaint.

We accept below complaints:

The Fast Rural Development Program recognizes the right of all project participants and other community members, who have direct or indirect interests in our projects and functions, to complain and seek redress. It is within our scope to handle complaints that are directly related to the services and activities provided by the Fast Rural Development Program or our contractors. This may include but is not limited to:

  1. Project implementation
  2. Project participant selection
  3. Contractual agreements/Procurement
  4. Partner organizations/ Implementing partners
  5. Corruption
  6. Staff abuse
  7. Training
  8. Discrimination
  9. Violence
  10. Sexual harassment
  11. Child abuse

Handling your compliant:

Fast Rural Development Program FRDP handles all complaints confidentially, impartially and invokes a non-retaliation policy for complainants. When we receive your complaint, it will be recorded, reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate people. An answer to the complainant’s questions will be communicated to the complainant within the set deadline.

We aim to respond as quickly as possible and the time frame varies depending on the nature of the complaint. Remember to provide your contact information so that we can respond to your complaint. Although anonymous complaints will be accepted and investigated appropriately, it is not possible to provide a response directly to the complainant.